Islamabad Capital Territory Police Rapid Response Force Jobs 2022
To ensure transparency, fairness and merit, the Islamabad Capital Territory Police has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the recruitment process for Rapid Reaction Force (physical test, written test, interviews and driving aptitude test) for National Testing Service (NTS) to fill vacancies of ASI, gendarmes and constable drivers. Applications are invited from suitable Pakistani national candidates (men, women and minorities) to fill these RRF vacancies (ICT Police) according to the following provincial/regional, women’s and minority quotas as established by the federal government:-
Driver Constable (BPS-05
Closing date: March 07, 2022
Government of Pakistan Islamabad Capital Territory Police Rapid Response Force NTS Recruitment Test 2016 For ASI, Constable and Driver positions.
Educational qualification, physical requirements and
- For ASI: BA/B.Sc or equivalent
- For Constable: Matric or equivalent
III. For Driver Constable: Matric or equivalent + Valid LTV driving
- For UPS: 18-25 years old
- For Constable 18-25 years old
iii. Constable driver 18-25
- Minimum size for male applicants 5′ x 8′.
- Minimum size for candidates 5′ x 3″.
iii. Minimum height for constant driver 5′ x 8″
iii. Bust only for male applicants 33″x34-1/2′
- Male applicants must complete 01 mile in 07
minutes and candidates must complete or walk one mile
in 10 minutes
- Male candidates will also have to do pull-ups. pumps and
Driving skill test:
- Candidates for the Constable Driver position will be required to pass the Driving Competency
CRITERIA FOR EX ARMY MEN
- Education: Matrix
- Height: 5’x8″
iii. Chest: 33′ x 34-1/2″
- Age: under 30 as prescribed in the 1934 Police Rules
- Ex-Army men will be enlisted as a constable upon production of a discharge certificate showing his prior service has been good or of a higher classification subject to fulfilling the above criteria and passing the physical/written test and the ‘maintenance.
- Age at date of enrollment in policy must be under 30
iii. The break in service between the date of enlistment in the police and the date of discharge from previous employment in the army must not exceed two years and there must not have been more than two breaks in service in all .
IV. No claim to have past service considered for the pension will be accepted unless the claimed past service has been declared and verified at the time of enrollment in the policy.
Under 30 within 15 days from the date of publication
Candidates qualifying physical and written tests will be required to produce the following original certificates/documents at the time of the interview:
To download the advertisement: Click here
To download the advertisement (Urdu): Click here
To download the application form – A: Click here
For the Assistant, Stenotypist, DEO, UDC, LDC, Naib Qasid & Follower positions
To download the ad (English): Click here
To download the ad (Urdu): Click here
To download the application form – B: Click here
To download the application form – C: Click here
Deadline for submitting applications: Monday, March 7, 2022
Test date: will be announced soon